Bug: developer mode does not behave as expected

With developer mode toggled, nothing changes. I’ve rebuilt and whatnot but classes are still stripped.

Hmm, can you give a bit more info around what classes are being stripped? Developer mode will rebuild your styles on each page load when you’re navigating through the front-end. Its primary use case is if you’re updating some of your PHP templates and want it to pick up the classes used there. If you’re using non-standard templates you’ll need to let Gust know which ones of those to scan. There’s a bit more info here but let me know if that doesn’t solve your issue.

Oh, I assumed that Developer mode would just load all the styles in rather than stripping them. Is there any way to do that? I like to play with classes in inspect element before committing them. Although, I suppose I could just kind of whip up a codepen instance with tailwind to do that too.

Ah I see. It’s a good point actually, I can see how that would be beneficial. Yeah you could use codepen although that’s kind of a pain. I don’t think this should be too much lift so I’ll get this added in over the next week. In the meantime the other alternative would be to enqueue the full Tailwind stylesheet yourself. You’d be able to play with the default tailwind styles that way.

Thanks for the report, I’ll update you here when it’s released!

I’ve just released version 1.5.1 which contains the fix for this. Let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks for the bug report!