Developer Mode Error

Hi,
When I activate developer mode, I see this alarm: There was an error rebuilding your css file and when I click ok and reload page the alarm appears again and website is just a blank page.
Regards,

Hey Sharif

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve just release 1.7.4 which includes the fix for this.

Cheers!

Thanks,
But how can we download the latest version if we have purchased via appsumo and don’t have account in getgust.
Regards,

If you’ve got your installation set up for automatic updates it’ll be available in your WP dashboard. See the docs to find out how to do that. Otherwise you can enter your code into the single code box on this page and it’ll give you the latest download. I’ll also look into setting up a better account page for users purchasing through AppSumo.

Thanks,
I was able to download it but it will be nice if staging subdomain is included like local for receiving updates. Some users like me develope in staging subdomain.
Regards,

Yeah this has actually been on our roadmap for a little while. For now staging sites on subdomains will need to be updated manually. However sites on localhost or .local ( e.g. from Local ) can receive automatic updates. Just enter your licence key and it should be good to go.

We’re currently rethinking our account portal to expand it and make it easier for customers from AppSumo etc. Part of that will be allowing updates on staging sites that are not on localhost.